Total Pageviews

Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter Card

Happy Easter from Mozambique! This is my creative way to send my grandchildren an Easter basket full of love.  And the rest of you can enjoy too!  I took these pictures this morning since it is Good Friday to make a "blog Easter Card." Some of these pictures I took behind our house and some a few miles from Dondo. (Don't worry...the croc was NOT behind my house!) I have always loved God's creation because it displays many of His attributes. It doesn't matter how dark the darkness is - God's love always is on display and He is always calling men to Himself. His love is so visual in creation in the details of beauty and how each creature is designed to survive. It all displays His glory!

Enjoy the beauty of Africa!

I love you Jadyn, Dominik, Megan, Averee, Jackson, Micah, Raquelle, Nyah, Ty, Max and Knox!! Have a happy Easter from Grandpa and Grandma J.!
























3 comments:

Jill T said...

Gorgeous photos, Pam! Happy Resurrection Sunday to Phil and you!

Linda said...

Love the Pictures! Did Ben make it to you yet?
Happy Easter!

Joel and Michele said...

Love you to Grandma and Papa!!
Dom, Aves, Nyahzers, and Knoxie